Sunday, October 23, 2016

Biking in the City


Today I went to Fellowship. I got there by biking. My family loves to bike. On the way my brother crashed into a pole because he was talking to mom. Then after that my other brother accidentally crashed into a scooter while it was still driving. A person came up and checked him, but wouldn't leave until he was sure that my brother was okay. After that we didn't have any more crashes. Well, at least not on the way there anyway...

One of my favorite things about Fellowship is that I can see my best friend. Well, not that I don't get to see her everyday already. We normally get tea and a donut. I really only like two kinds. I like the purple and the white donuts because they reminded me of American donuts. And every time we have to take notes on the video we watch. This time it was the storyline of Joseph. After the video is finished we have a kid group.

 On our way back I crashed into a taxi that was parked! I was very embarrassed. The taxi driver came out and inspected it. Luckily I didn't make a dent in the car. But I think that he was embarrassed that he thought that I had made a dent so he sent us away.

No comments:

Post a Comment